| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Daly Waters, Northern Territory in December is very hot at 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 38 °C (100.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in December is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly arid with rain at times. Circa 92mm (3.6in) of fluid descends during on average 10 days.
- The heavens above Daly Waters, Northern Territory are quite sunny having on average a sizable 8:54 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 13:05 long with an average length of 13:04.
- There are approximately 4:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 31.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Daly Waters, Northern Territory December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Daly Waters, Northern Territory, Australia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Daly Waters, Northern Territory:
- Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia - 504.5 kms (313.5 miles) NNW
- Wyndham, Western Australia, Australia - 570.6 kms (354.6 miles) W
- Broome, Western Australia, Australia - 1199.2 kms (745.2 miles) W
- Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia - 645.4 kms (401 miles) WSW
- Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia - 823.4 kms (511.7 miles) S
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 1108.7 kms (689 miles) SSW
- Merauke, Papua, Indonesia - 1152.9 kms (716.4 miles) NE
- Thursday Island Mo, Australia - 1145.6 kms (711.9 miles) ENE
- Coen, Queensland, Australia - 1084.7 kms (674 miles) ENE
- Normanton, Queensland, Australia - 833.2 kms (517.8 miles) ESE
- Tennant Crk Post Office Was 014050, Australia - 383.4 kms (238.2 miles) SSE
- Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia - 384.8 kms (239.1 miles) SSE
- Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia - 896.1 kms (556.9 miles) SE
- Mount Isa, Australia - 809.2 kms (502.8 miles) SE
- Alice Springs, Australia - 838.8 kms (521.2 miles) S