| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Daly Waters, Northern Territory in January is very hot at 30 °C (86 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36 °C (96.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In January the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in January is very faintly moist with occasional rain. Some 140mm (5.5in) of liquid is transfered during on average 13 days.
- In January the skies in Daly Waters, Northern Territory are moderately sunny with an average of a pleasing 8:05 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:50 long and the longest day is 13:03 long with an average length of 12:58.
- There are approximately 4:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63% of daylight hours and cloudy 37% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Daly Waters, Northern Territory January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Daly Waters, Northern Territory, Australia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Daly Waters, Northern Territory:
- Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia - 504.5 kms (313.5 miles) NNW
- Wyndham, Western Australia, Australia - 570.6 kms (354.6 miles) W
- Broome, Western Australia, Australia - 1199.2 kms (745.2 miles) W
- Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia - 645.4 kms (401 miles) WSW
- Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia - 823.4 kms (511.7 miles) S
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 1108.7 kms (689 miles) SSW
- Merauke, Papua, Indonesia - 1152.9 kms (716.4 miles) NE
- Thursday Island Mo, Australia - 1145.6 kms (711.9 miles) ENE
- Coen, Queensland, Australia - 1084.7 kms (674 miles) ENE
- Normanton, Queensland, Australia - 833.2 kms (517.8 miles) ESE
- Tennant Crk Post Office Was 014050, Australia - 383.4 kms (238.2 miles) SSE
- Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia - 384.8 kms (239.1 miles) SSE
- Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia - 896.1 kms (556.9 miles) SE
- Mount Isa, Australia - 809.2 kms (502.8 miles) SE
- Alice Springs, Australia - 838.8 kms (521.2 miles) S